Editing with Photoshop


That picture is my friend in college........



This picture is of my own edits. May still not good, but I always practiced to get the best edits. I created this image using Photoshop application. Certainly not instantaneously I just can little play with photoshop. Need to learn self-taught and learn from experts in cyberspace and in the real world. The techniques I use are the result of my observations.

There are few things I love with the world why editing,

First, I was able to free expression to do anything

Secondly, it seems to me one of the art, and art that can make me calm

Third,
it could improve my creativity

And there are many more reasons that prompted me to learn more editing problems. Not only is this image that I made, there are still some more .....
Wanna Look? Here are some results of my editing:





 And still any picture again... :)

Just sharing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave comment.....